[vdr] Re: Mainboard for use with vdr

Hi,

I own this own to but not for VDR...

Walter, Marcel wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have this one and I´m quite content with it, although it´s a bit loud...

Change the fan at the backside with a silent one and it's quite charming
I'll buy a second one next week for educational services...

Maybe a high resistor (around 2kOhm) in the power phase of the power
supply to reduce the noise of the supply should help...

Sincerely, JoKi
--
   MiDeK-Internet Publishing   |   Tel: 06361 21418
       Am Donnersberg 14       |   FAX: 06361 993681

Home | Main Index | Thread Index