[vdr] Re: Question/Suggestion regarding vdr's collcted epg data

> it would be very nice if a restart of vdr wouldn't kill the collected epg
> data !
>
> Is there a switch or something that i have missed ?
>
> Sometimes vdr restarts (to be precise is restarted because of the watchdog
> timers in runvdr) and all the epg data is lost :-( Why not keeping the data ?

A feature like this would have other benefits too.

I suggest a way to push EPG-Entries via SVDR

LSTE is for listing EPG
i suggest
"PUSE" (PUSH-E) for pushing EPG-Entries into VDR.

This way you can programm external (Internet) EPG into VDR and VDR can
get infos on channels that don't provide (much) info themself.
(e.g. *RTL*)

Bis denn