[vdr] Re: AW: Re: vdradmin & apache

You say that apache + mod_php would be complex?
If you compiled vdr then you will be able to compile apache & php a hundred
times ...!!
Itīs _very_ simple!

Mfg
Marcel

If you have received this e-mail in error or wish to read our e-mail disclaimer
statement and monitoring policy, please refer to http://www.drkw.com/disc/email/
or contact the sender

Home | Main Index | Thread Index