[vdr] DVB-C SCART and newer drivers - solved?

Hello,

there still exists a problem using newer drivers than 21.09.2001 for the
DVB-C together with vdr. After executing vdr the output on SCART
vanishes.

At the weekend I had time to locate the instruction which leads to such
an effect. It is the call which adjusts the Volume of the DVB-card:

I just commented this line in dvbapi.c out:

    /*CHECK(ioctl(fd_audio, AUDIO_SET_MIXER, &am));*/

After this the SCART output remains in function. It is tested with a
driver from Oct 2001 and Feb 2002 (downloaded from Klaus).

mfg Hans-Peter

Home | Main Index | Thread Index