[vdr] Re: System load -- programs without title and subtitle

On Sun, Feb 10, 2002 at 03:49:35PM +0100, Klaus Schmidinger wrote:

> I tried to reproduce this, but had no success.
> In no case did a process exceed a load of about 8..10%.

This was a version in which the teletext patch was included.
The main thread of of scanning teletext data loops without
scanning if a channel does not provide teletext data.
I've informed Peter Seyringer about that ... and mayby his
new version of teletext support for vdr will be ready soon.

      Werner

Home | Main Index | Thread Index