[vdr] Re: upgrade my own channels.confw with my settings from the new channels.conf with an other sortorder

Bernd Hoose wrote:

> Hello, i have my owm channellist sorted by my own wisches.
> When a new list is publish with new frequenzen etc, how can i upgrade my
> conf without reseting my sort of channels??
> Via hand i do it now, but is there a solution doing this via script??

The service ID should remain constant.
So you could write a script that goes through your
existing list, finds each entry that has the same
service ID, replaces it if found or appends the
new entry at the end if not found.

Carsten.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index