[vdr] Re: Are 2 dvb-s card with 1 ci each now working?

Everybody does say no.
Bud in Fakt, i do have 2 workin without any patch.
They are in since mid January.  no problem.
During the EPG Bug, i remothed 1 because my first opingion was, It's because
of the 2 CI's.
My next step is to put in DVB-S Nr.3 as Primary Interface.
But then i would need to Patch the VDR to tell him that 1 Channel is at CA2+3
instad of 0(All)
These could be done in the same integer number in Binary.
1 --> CA1
2 --> CA2
3 --> CA1 + CA2
4 --> CA3
5 --> CA3 + CA1
6 --> CA3 + CA2 (My choice)
But I will look at thes, if the 2 CA are working for 0.99 final and #3 is
ordered.

cu
C.

Am Donnerstag, 7. Februar 2002 13:06 schrieben Sie:
> Hi,
>
> Are 2 dvb-s card with 1 ci each now working? For recording and viewing two
> seperate PW Channels.....
>
> cu Niko

Home | Main Index | Thread Index