From: "Maxime GUILBOT" <maxime.guilbot@online.fr>
To: <vdr@linuxtv.org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2002 6:03 PM
Subject: [vdr] Re : [Announce] 7-days EPG for Canal+/CanalSatellite
(FRA/POL/NDL/ITA/ESP)

> Hi,
> I have tested your program, Jean-Claude Repetto, and it worked; great job.
> System, dvb-s rev 2.1, kernel 2.4.17, driver with vdr 0.99pre5
> How it could be implemented in VDR ?
>
> (( Pourquoi seulement les allemands peuvent avoir les infos sur les
> programmes ? ))
> Maxime.

I don't know what is the best method to use it to VDR. VDR can't read the
epg.data file, and I don't think Klaus will agree to include my program into
VDR, because the C+ EPG format is not in the DVB standards.
At this time, I don't know the internal structure of VDR enough to make a
patch for VDR. And I'm not a C++ programmer, so if anybody on this list can
help me, he/she will be welcome. (BTW, is there at least one girl on this
list ?)

Merci Maxime pour tes essais.

Jean-Claude

Home | Main Index | Thread Index