[vdr] ac3dec only Dollby ProLogic

Hi,

just got my Soundcard working. The only problem is that my receiver
doesn't show a Dolby Digital stream. It seems like ac3dec does a downmix
before. I tried the version which is included in VDR. And I downloaded a
more recent version (now it's called a52dec). But no improvements. Someone
out there who can help me?

Thanks,

   Gernot

--
Gernot A. Weber
http://www.tux-web.de

Only wimps use tape backup: _real_ men just upload their important stuff
on ftp, and let the rest of the world mirror it.

                              Linus Torvalds, after a hard drive crash

Home | Main Index | Thread Index