[vdr] Getting TV program 8 days ahead instead of 4 days

Perhaps this topic is not new but I've found that VDR scans only tables with ids 0x50 and 0x60 for EIT. This is still true for version 0.99pre5.
However adding the following two lines to cSIProcessor::SetStatus function code:
      AddFilter(0x12, 0x51);  // event info, actual TS, schedule for another 4 days
      AddFilter(0x12, 0x61);  // event info, other TS, schedule for another 4 days
will enable up to 8 days of schedule for channels that transmit it.
At Satmania.com I've made this change in version 0.98 of VDR and it seems to work fine. Currently I know only 2 broadcasters that transmit EIT for more than 4 days - Premiere World (german, 8 days) and HTB+ (russian, 7 days).
Are there any possible problems, which can arise after such a change ?

Choose your satellite
www.satmania.com/eng
www.satmania.com/rus

Home | Main Index | Thread Index