[vdr] Re: Start Mplayer from Commands.conf

On 18 Feb 2002 boesch@agrocom.com wrote:

> I've ctreated a script which starts mplayer with the right parameters to watch
> NTSC-DVDs on my PAL tv. I would like to start this with the commands function of
> vdr. The problem is that the dvb-ressources used by vdr aren't released when I
> try to start the mplayer script. My question is now: Is there any way to release
> these ressources via a command or a script? Using the script instead of my other
> mplayer.sh is no solution because I wouldn't be able to watch Divx or Mpeg files
> anymore.

May be it could work like this: create a dummy file in one of
your mplayer sources directories. Tweak your mplayer.sh to use
your special NTSC-DVD setup if called with the dummy file.

--
Stefan Huelswitt
huels@iname.com  | http://home.pages.de/~nathan

Home | Main Index | Thread Index