[vdr] Re: Dolby Digital - please help...

> > finally I got my soundcard working. Now I`m able to playback a file with
> > the ac3dec provided with the CVS-Tree of alsa. But I have two questions
> > left:
> >
> > 1.) I started vdr with -a "'ac3dec -C`", but I get no output of my
>
> Are you sure you wrote it this exactly way?
>
> Shouldn't this read
>
>    -a "ac3dec -C"
>
> without the ' and the ` ?

You are right. Sorry for the misspelled posting. I used -a "ac3dec -C"...
Any other ideas? What`s the way to tell vdr to play ac3 and not the pcm
stream?

Bye,

   Gernot

--
Gernot A. Weber
http://www.tux-web.de

Only wimps use tape backup: _real_ men just upload their important stuff
on ftp, and let the rest of the world mirror it.

                              Linus Torvalds, after a hard drive crash

Home | Main Index | Thread Index