[vdr] Re: vdradmin

On Wed, 20 Feb 2002 10:36:17 +0100, Thomas Koch <no-return@gmx.net>
wrote:

> Am Mittwoch den, 20. Februar 2002, um 10:08, schrieb Emil Naepflein:
>
> > Is there also a possibility to sort the timers like in VDR OSD?
>
> Huh, i don't know exactly how vdr sort timers...

The timers are sorted chronologically even when they are repeating
timers. I always have the problem to check whether there are more
scheduled recordings than available DVB cards. A chronological sorting
makes this easier. But even better would be a automatic warning
regarding conflicts taking the CA parameter for the channel into
account.

Thanx,
Emil

Home | Main Index | Thread Index