[vdr] Re: AC3 over DVB-s is possible - Part2

Hi,

> Are there really any audio breaks ?
> How long is the time between two breaks (minutes, seconds).

They appear every few minutes.

> All of this stuffs points to an buffer underflow/overflow situation in the output
> thread construction.
> How is your CPU workload ?

top shows a cpu usage of < 10%, but with xosview I can see there are
maximums at around 30-35%. Once I had 100% but the the maximums seem not
to be related to the sound dropouts. Nothing shows up in the logs...

Gernot

--
Gernot A. Weber
http://www.tux-web.de

Only wimps use tape backup: _real_ men just upload their important stuff
on ftp, and let the rest of the world mirror it.

                              Linus Torvalds, after a hard drive crash

Home | Main Index | Thread Index