[vdr] PS to PES trancoding

Is there a utility which can conververt PS to PES ?

The goal is to convert a mpeg file (recorded with FAST#s TV4ME)
into a file which vdr will understand so that I can edit the
resulting mpeg file.

streamtype tells me that the tv4me.mpeg is a Program Stream and
vdr file is PES.

With a utility like ps2pes I should be able to convert the tv4me
files so that I can generate the index file (with genindex.c)
neccessary for vdr to be able to cut the video. Isn't it ?

I have found similar discussion in
www.linuxtv.org/mailinglists/linux-dvb/2000/10-2000/msg00149.html
but this does not solve the problem.

Thanks for any idea, docu, program pieces, ....

Karlheinz

Home | Main Index | Thread Index