[vdr] Re: FW: SVCD Pause

Hi Thomas,

I tried this weekend the "tovcd-0.1" procedure. The new version of the
mpeg2enc is a step forward but there is a lot of "subjective feeling" about
the quality.

But the problem with pausing the svcd is not solved. My machine always stops
the video and only starts the audio after I hit play again. The video stays
freezed at the last position.

Kind regards
Manfred

-------                   Manfred Schmidt-Voigt                  -------