[vdr] Program for "fixing" vdr-mpeg-streams after bad reception ?

Hi !

For archiving some recordings I usually convert them to SVCD Files to replace
them in the vdr /video directory - after cutting out the commercials it saves
up to 60 % of diskspace while the quality reaches S-VHS.

But sometimes while a bad receiption perhaps I get some chunk in the original
vdr files. PVAStrumento can convert them to PS-Mpeg but any other Software
makes Problems with those files, if they had any non-standard form (eg. an
error due the bad receiption). Most Programs (under Windows) crash with an
exception and/or a blue screen ...

Sometimes it helps to demux the file and remux it. But most of the times that
does not help either...

Is there any Programm that fixes the TS Files without Problems with the AV
Sync ? (eg cutting out the bad frames... between two I-Frames perhaps).
Normally I got only one error in a file which prevents it from converting.

--
Bis denn,

Ulrich

Home | Main Index | Thread Index