[vdr] Re: special libdvdcss and libdvdread setup

On Sat, Feb 23, 2002 at 01:44:07PM +0000, Andreas Schultz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> In one of recent emails, i mentioned that i was using a special
> libdvdcss and libdvdread setup.
>
> I have written a small install guide and have put it up at:
>
> http://www.cs.uni-magdeburg.de/~aschultz/dvd/CSS.README
>
> Comments, corrections and improvments are welcome.

I followed your introduction but 2 errors occured:

4. apply the libdvdcss patch and regenerate the configure file

   # cd libdvdcss
   # patch < ../libdvdcss.diff
-  # patch < ../csskeys.diff
+  # cd src
+  # patch < ../../csskeys.diff
+  # cd ..
   # autoconf

5. configure, make and install libdvdcss

-  # cd libdvdcss
   # ./configure --prefix=/usr
   # make

Here I get the error:
melchior:/usr/local/src/DVD/libdvdcss # make
cd . && aclocal
aclocal: configure.in: 9: macro `AM_PROG_LIBTOOL' not found in
library
make: *** [aclocal.m4] Error 1

Any hints?

--