[vdr] MP3/MPlayer extention 0.37 available

Hi all,
a new release of my MP3/MPlayer extention is available. This
mainly a bug fix release.

As the removal of the DVD code from the main source tree is quite
a big cut, I provide an update for vdr 0.99, too.

24.02.2002 - Version 0.37 (vdr 1.0.0.pre1)
-Improved scanning of VBR songs which have many frames with the
 same bitrate at the beginning of the file.
-Fixed playlist display with DEBUG_OSD.
-Try harder to replay broken MP3 files.
-If no ID3 tag is found, try to build a reasonable title from the
 filename (replace '_' with ' ', strip .mp3).
-Fixed MP3 replay after another LPCM replay (DVD/AC3overDVB) was
 active.
-Added a hint for everybody using the old ONLY48KHZ switch on
 the make commandline.
-Added a mechanism to purge old entries from the id3 cache. This
 is configurable from mp3-config.h

--
Stefan Huelswitt
huels@iname.com  | http://home.pages.de/~nathan