[vdr] Re: Commerial Filter?

>>> Oh, sounds greate. Is there a tool / patch who detect commerial brakes?
>> This could be possible by merging motion
>> (http://motion.technolust.cx/) with VDR.
> How would motion be helpful to detect commercials in movies ?? Because
> of the image processing used internally ?

Since a TV-Station is not responsible for the content of a commercial
spot, they don't display their logo while on a break. During a normal
movie the Logo has to be visible.

I guess with "motion" from that site you could watch the logo and pause
the recording when the logo is not visible...

Thomas

--
Thomas Keil                    Tel.: +49 8346 98296-4
Commedia-Group GmbH & Co. KG   Fax:  +49 8346 98296-9

Home | Main Index | Thread Index