[vdr] Re: Commerial Filter?

RB> It will!!! Examinations showed that a customer has to view a commercial about six times to wake his consuming behaviour ...

I think that a small group of vdr-users will drive the broadcasters
crazy if they don'r record their ads...
If this feature does not get so public like in press etc. no one will
invent possibilities to react on our group...

this can be a discussion if more and more vdr-machines are built...
And the percantage of recorded films against live-watching should be
rather small
--
Best regards,
 Lutz                            mailto:lfeldgen@gmx.net