[vdr] Re: Commerial Filter?

Hi,

Quoting René Bartsch (rene@bartschnet.de):

> Yes, when we keep it quiet it won't be a problem ...

Why so shy? Convergence has developed a so called repetition tracer which
works with fingerprints of recorded data and stores them in a database.

AFAIR we had a demo at the IBC 2000 in Amsterdam.

The broadcasters aren't the problem anyway. Actually the companies who do
the advertising would maybe have some problems. Maybe, because they're going
to find a new way to advertise anyway. Specially in the area of digital and
interactive television.

Bye... Szymon.
--
Szymon Polom, Project Manager Middleware       GPG Key-ID: E6EA36F2
convergence integrated media GmbH         http://www.convergence.de

Home | Main Index | Thread Index