[vdr] Re: Commerial Filter?

Hi List

I am still waiting for the day, when the big stations start selling
the black borders around the movies to the commercial agents. The
pricing model could be very interesting. For example "Ben Hur" is
more expensive for the commercials because the movie will only disturb
a small stripe in the middle of the screen. For the different Products
they can use the relationships to the scenes of a movie. Everytime
in "Flammendes Inferno" when you see the burning Tower they can show
the commercial of a fire insurance above and the commercial of "OBI"
on the bottom. During "Das große Fressen" they can show "Darfs auch
was von RatioPharm sein?".

I think there is a lot of room for improvement. And if I have the
choice of cutting some of the actual commercials by hand or to have
an automatic tool, which leads the commercial industry to new Ideas
(see above.) then I like to have the first opportunity.

Kind regards and don't take it to serious
Manfred Schmidt-Voigt

At Monday, 25 February 2002, you wrote:

>On Monday, 25. February 2002 09:38, you wrote:
>> Hello!
>>
>> Am Montag, 25. Februar 2002 05:43 schrieb Marco:
>> > Oh, sounds greate. Is there a tool / patch who detect commerial
brakes?

>> This could be possible by merging motion (http://motion.technolust.
cx/)

--