[vdr] Re: Streaming Mode?

Hi.

As streaming mode is using the same method as recording, you cannot
switch during streaming.
You have to stop streaming, switch channel then restart streaming.

Preventing channel switch during recording is more a security feature.
But it would be rather easy to allow switching during streaming patching
the code a little bit.

Or wait for a new version.

Patrick.

"Koch, Steffen" wrote:

> > can someone shed some light on the RTP streaming mode that
> > has made it
> > into the AIO patch?
> > What kind of clients can I use to view the streamed data?
> > What do I have to do, to make VDR stream?
>
> is there a method of changing the channel to be streamed?? (svdrp?)

Home | Main Index | Thread Index