[vdr] Re: Streaming Mode - vdr crash

Yes, I had the same thing. There is a bug in dvbapi.c. I don't have the
sources here right now.

Where the environment variables are tested for IP-Adress and port, it's
done right for the ip-address (first check getenv for existance and only
then get the value and use it). Whereas for the port, the check is
something like if (!(port = atoi(getenv("DVBL????"))) so if this
environment variable does not exist, you get a segmentation fault.

Mayby Markus can fix that in one of his next versions.

vdr-bounce@linuxtv.org wrote on 27.02.2002 08:42:11:

> Hi!
> I use a clean vdr099 and patch in the 0.02 streaming patch. if i try
> switch on the streaming mode vdr crashes.
> same happens with the AIO-Patch from 24.02.
> any ideas?
>
> --
> Please, no Attachments
>
> Michael Moster