[vdr] multiple card selection via cam entry?

Hello list,

since I found a spare single LNB, I am planning to adjust this one to
Hotbird (currently I "only" receive Astra 19,2). I still don't know if I
need that, so I don't want to buy a DiSEqC Switch at the moment.

Therefore, for the very next time, I thought about connecting 1 Card to
the Hotbird LNB and the other 2 cards to the Astra one. Here comes the
problem: Is there a chance to add _two_ possible Cards to the CAM-No
entry in channels.conf? If not, is it possible to add a quick hack to
VDR -- maybe also system-dependent? I've gone through the dvbapi.c, in
which it should be handled (line 2631 ff.), but (shame on me!) I didn't
understand the Transfer Mode handling...

I was thinking about something like
ARD:11837:h:0:27500:101:102:104:1,3:28106
                               ^^^^^

If anyone tried such a thing already I would be glad for hints.

Regards,
Dirk

Home | Main Index | Thread Index