[vdr] Re: Irdeto decoding is broken after DVDplayback!

Hello,

> another stupid question:
> how can i set up a simple samba share EVERYONE can read AND write to (don't
> need any security on a 2pc lan ;))?

e.g.
[global]
        security = share (please see "man smb.conf" for details)

[data]
        comment = Daten auf ZEUS
        path = /data
        read only = No
        guest ok = Yes
        create mask = 0777
        directory mask = 0777

> and my windows2000 machine does NOT play the .vdr files?! i can hear some
> broken sound and no picture... same on win98se..??

try PVAstrumento (www.of(f)eryn.de) and select unconstrained mode and
strong PTS check, but disable the GOP dropping options. Runs as well
with wine ;-)

> i love VDR and these GREAT patches!!! but iam too stupid to get everything
> up and running :(

I know that problem ;-)

Regards,
Dirk