[vdr] vdr-1.0.0preX DVD addon v3 available

The DVD add-on for the new 1.0.0preX version of vdr is now available at:

http://www.cs.uni-magdeburg.de/~aschultz/dvd/vdr-1.0.0pre1-nav3.diff.bz2

This is a highly experimental version. I added some functionality to get
the aspect ration for subtitles and menues correct under all operation
modes. I have tested this only with the 4:3 setting.
Also, the AC3overDVB fixes from Wolfgang Fiesel have been intergrated,
but i tweaked them slightly, so don't blame him if it doesn't work!

Please note:
     This version requires liba52-0.7.3 to be installed. Also, the build
     system has been tweaked slightly, libdvdread should now be installed
     in a public place like /usr/lib or /usr/local/lib, and no longer in a
     seperate DVD directory.

Changes:

nav3:

- added Wolfgang Fiesel - and modified it
- add support for aspect ratio detection
- add support for SPU aspect ratio correction

nav2:

- reduced debugging output
- small Makefile correction
- experimental support for setting 16:9/4:3 video format according to
    DVD information (should get aspect ration right in menues)

nav1:

- fixed subtitles (hopefully)
- integrate liba52
- started integration of DD AC3 over DVB-s [incomplete]
        (Wolfgang Fiesel AC3overDVBs Patch)

Have fun

      Andreas

Home | Main Index | Thread Index