[vdr] Re: tosvdr-0.1

I tried tosvcd.
burned it with nero on cd, and tried it on an hardwareplayer and under
vdr/vcd.
I only get a blanc video, the first minute in only noise, then the sound
of the video but with a blank screen.
Any hints??

deconding runs witout errors, 4 doubled reported.
using the standartsettings as written in the "readme" file of tosvcd.

Bernd

Home | Main Index | Thread Index