[vdr] Re: A simple question

>>i patch vdr 099 with DVBVideoLAN 03 and try to start a stream but i get an
>>error in messages:
>>
>>dvbapi.c 3267: Device or resurce bussy
>
>Did you use a clean copy of vdr 0.99? I ask that because at line 3267 in my
>pathed version is this line:

yes, i do so, use the same directory (clean and unpacked, just copy to my vdr directory) i use for the 0.2 patch
and i make clean before make with the new patch

>int cDvbApi::SetModeRecord(void)              <<<=======
>{
>   // Sets up the DVB device for recording
>
>   SetPids(true);
>   if (fd_dvr >= 0)
>      close(fd_dvr);

[...]

>If you want, I could mail you a patched version of vdr 0.99 via pm for
>testing...

pm? what meens that? If i now there come a mail with an attachment thats no problem for me.
(there are some friends how think i want to see *all* the funny pictures inside the internet)
Michael

--
Please, no Attachments

Michael Moster