[vdr] Re: vdr-1.0.0preX DVD addon v4 available

Florian Engelmann wrote:
>>A new version of the DVD add-on for the 1.0.0preX version of vdr is now
>>available at:

[...]

> Ok, i have downloaded it - but how can i add this patch to my already
> patched vdr-AIO ????
> i get many errors by trying to do so (cat xxx | patch -p1)! Doing it by
> hands is... much to heavy ;)

not easily, AIO alreay includes a version of the -nav patch. You would
need a diff between the patch included in AIO and the new one. Now, i
could provide that patch, but Alex also had to make some modifications
to my patch to get everything working together. Because of those
changes, the diff would not apply cleanly either.

So, for the moment, your best choice is to wait for a new AIO patch.

> another question (or 2):
> how to get AC3?
> i had AC3 with 0.99 and -a "ac3dec -C" but i never tried your great nav
> patch (i should have done earlier ;)).
> what do i have to compile?
> my soundcard is a soundblaster live! - will its digital coaxial output be
> used to get ac3 to my external dolby amplifier?
> is ur code able to decode dts?

it's still the same

> will i have ac3 on pro7?

only in transfer mode

> is the soundoutput of the dvbs muted while playing ac3?

nope.

the new AC3overDVB is only usefull if you have the SPDIF of the DVB-s
connected to your amplifier

Andreas

> many questions.... i hope they are not TOOOO stupid...
>
> I LOVE UR WORK!!!
>
> greetz engel

Home | Main Index | Thread Index