[vdr] Re: broken threads

m.borm@gmx.net(Marco Borm)  03.03.02 21:27

Once upon a time Marco Borm shaped the electrons to say...

>But all that isn't the problem: for example the message
>"[vdr] vdradmind 0.12 won't show ARD epg" from "Thilo Wunderlich" is a
>direct reply to "[vdr] Re: Deadlock in Schedules/Switch" from Klaus.
>THAT is the problem.
>So everybody: is it possible to use the mailer correctly please?

So the problem is NOT "broken threads" but "Subject changed
without starting a new thread" ?

I can't second that.
My problem is that very often threads are "broken".
But i can perfectly live with threads which changed the topic
without starting a new thread.
(I would beg all writes to change the topic as soon as possible/required
too!)

More annoing is for example the mail (not meant "personally" Steffen ;-))

Software   : Internet Mail Service (5.5.2653.19)
Datum      : Mo 04.03.02, 11:08  (erhalten: 04.03.02, 17:30)
Absender   : steffen.koch@sphinx-electronics.de  (Koch, Steffen)
Betreff    : [vdr] Re: broken threads

This starts a new thread to this topic
and i have to sort manually "by subject" to find it...

Home | Main Index | Thread Index