[vdr] Re: Ca-Option broken?

>Andreas Share wrote:
>>
>>Hello,
>>
>>following Problem:
>>
>>Since vdr1.0.0pre3 vdr will allways use the primary card to record FTA,
even if i set all cards to FTA in setup.conf. Same ich i use 2 CI´s for
Premiere-World and set the channel i testing with to "0".

>>If i set it to "101" AND both cards to FTA + "Premiere-World" vdr will use
the second card for recording, but now vdr will use only the second card, so
i will become the error-message "Transfer-Mode kann nicht gestartet werden".

>> My ca.config - as provided (default)
>>
>>setup.conf:
>>ShowReplayMode     = 1
>>CaCaps             = 1 101
>>CaCaps             = 2 101
>> CurrentChannel     = 2
>>
>> I think vdr would not use both "CaCaps"-entry´s from setup.conf or
>"overwrite the first option with the entry from the second card.
>
>Both CaCaps lines are used, since the first one defines the value for card
1,
>and the second one those for card 2.
>
>What is the value of your PrimaryLimit in setup.conf?
>If it is 0, try a non-zero value.
>
>Klaus

Ok, with an value >0 it will work:)
Thanks