[vdr] Multiply DVB-S cards sharing one LNB

Hello!

I really would like to see a possibility in VDR to use two DVB-S cards sharing one LNB.
This would be great for all satellite-flat-antenna users, who could then use time-
shifting and all the other great features of VDR. If the two cards are tuned to channels
with the same polarisation this must be possible.
I already tried to implement this nice feature, but I failed due to lack of OO-
programming experience.
So, I hope to convince Klaus that this is a feature worth implementing in a future
release.
What do You think about this?

MfG

Matthias.