[vdr] Re: SCART connection to Grundig TV

I use the J2 output with a selfmade SCSI cable connected to a LOEWE TV set
and it worked great. Very brilliant colour (a little bit to much, but it can
be regulated by the luminance and contrast). The colors themselfs can not be
regulated because the RGB input is directly feeded to the tube amplifieres
after all the integrated color regulators. But I played a lot around with
the configuration of the Scart input on my TV set to find the real RGB
settings. The cable itself was soldered with a CAT-5 raw cable (network). It
is about 3m long and I have connected it directly to the J2 socket. No
Adapters or extra plugs. I used the scematics from this page:
http://www2.arnes.si/~mthale1/rgb.html . the Quality is a lot better than
from the rear output of the card.

Kind regards
Manfred