[vdr] Videotext over S-Video-Out

Hi

I have connected my Philips 32-PW8707 to my DVB Card by a S-Video SCART
Cable. For a long time I wondered that videotext did not work. Last time I
accidently started the DVB driver with CVBS output and Videotext did work. So
I am not sure if the DVB card does not insert the Videotext signal to S-Video
or the TV is unable to decode a Videotext signal from S-Video.

mfG.

Andreas

--
Andreas Gebel    andreas@xcapenet.de    Tel: +49 345 6782511
Diese Nachricht wurde ohne Zuhilfenahme von Microsoft- Produkten erstellt.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index