[vdr] Re: recordings are suddenly erased?

Am Donnerstag, 7. März 2002 18:07 schrieb Klaus Schmidinger:

> Has your disk ever run full? VDR only deletes recordings automatically
> if the disk runs full while recording.
>
> Klaus

Since the beginning of my VDR recordings only one ore two times I had
a full disk. But this case was weeks before I made the first record at all.
The last record the system deleted was 'Jurrasic Park' - this one
was dated october 14 2001 and deleted in march 03 2002.
Annother one 'Mission Impossible' was recorded in october 10 2001
and deleted februar 12 2002.

I do not remember the third one which was automaticaly deleted.

Both actions I have found in older logfiles and were initiated by vdr.

Günter

Home | Main Index | Thread Index