[vdr] Re: script to convert multiple *vdr to cd-sized *avi

On Thu, 7 Mar 2002 18:15:08 +0100
Matthias Fechner <matthiasfechner@web.de> wrote:

> Maybe it would be better to put it on any webserverserver. :-)
>
> thx

ok, i've put some pieces on my site (http://www.i-kit.de). i've contacted Richard too, if he aggrees, i will host his script and anything other you can name vdr-tool-scripts. so send me suggestions please.

regards,
Andreas

 Andreas Reichel                                 +49 0174-3262-499  :Phone
 Hasenweg 2c                              andreas.reichel@i-kit.de  :Email
 D-04463 Grosspoesna, Germany                         www.i-kit.de  :HTTP

-- Type: application/pgp-signature

Home | Main Index | Thread Index