[vdr] record AND watch encrypted broadcasts ??

hi all (and especially klaus)

now that pre3 has the possibility to tell vdr which cam
on which card to use to descramble a stream, there is
another problem:

this weekend i had the chance to borrow my friends ci modul.
so i had 2 irdeto allcams and 2 ci modules for the dvb-s
card. and here comes my question:

is there a possibility to record one scrambled stream and
watch another?

the decryption hardware is there, but eyerytime i record one
stream i can.t change to a scrambled one. of course i set
the parameters in setup to the correct values, but it seams
that vdr allways tries to record from the first card where
it can find the appropriate ci-module. and in my case this
is of course the primary card as well.

is there a solution? because otherwise i would not waste my
money and invest in another allcam $$$.

kind regards

Johannes Schoeller
<schoeller@gmx.at>