[vdr] Re: record AND watch encrypted broadcasts ??

> is there a solution? because otherwise i would not waste my
> money and invest in another allcam $$$.
No - this donīt work..

The Driver donīt support multiple Camīs on multiple Cardīs....

I have tryed this several Times - but no success.

I have played a little bit with the driver:

Put both camīs into CI-Slot and make insmod - ARM-Reset and Systemshutdown
Put 1 Cam into Slot and make insmod then wait some seconds and then
put the 2 Cam into the second Slot then it works for a short time.

But this is not a real solution....

I have asked Ralph some time ago about this Problem but he sayed "cam is not on his priority list"

CU

Axel

Home | Main Index | Thread Index