[vdr] Re: multi-audio recording (VDR Bug ?)

KS> VDR sets things up so that *BOTH* audio PIDs are recorded.
KS> If this doesn't work, I guess it must be a CAM or driver/firmware problem.

KS> Here on my system (Irdeto AllCAM 4.7) it records both audio PIDs just
KS> fine and I can select at replay time which one to listen to.

KS> Klaus

Yes, you are right...in my latest tries i seem to have used an older
version of vdr which did not record the second pid, or i guessed that
because vdr switched to first audio-pid while starting the
recording...

--
Best regards,
 Lutz                            mailto:lfeldgen@gmx.net