[vdr] Re: convert SVCDs to recording

>rip the mpeg data off the svcds, put them as 001.vdr 002.vdr in a
>self-generated directory structure a la vdr. generate an index.vdr an play
>
>in theory it should work. only tested with PAL-SVCDs here

i did this. ripped the mpeg data out of its container using cdxa2mpeg of the vcdimager package. used genindex.c to create an index.vdr file out of the mpeg. But vdr doesn't found it. I think the probleme is, I don't what the "self-generated directory structure a la vdr" looks like. I don't have a single recording cause my LNB hasn't arrived yet. What do I have to do that vdr finds this "recording"?

Thanks.