[vdr] Re: MP3

> > Hello list,
> >
> > I have a small problem with AIO for VDR 1.0.0pre3
> > When I play a MP3-file, the speed is to much.
> > On screen I have 1 minute and on my watch 55 seconds.
> > What could be wrong.
>
> 48KHz/44KHz = 60sec/55sec
>
> use a newer driver (that supports 44KHz output)
> or the old_48khz option (in mp3-config.c)
>
> Roland

I have a different problem with the 44kHz option.
I have a Siemens DVB-C and the new 0.9.4 driver from Klaus' page.
Playing a 44kHz MP3 I hear a lot of distortions like the volume beeing
far to much.
Using the 48KHZ_ONLY option everything is fine.

Any suggestions ?

Christian.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index