[vdr] Re: buffer is filling up - problem

On Fri, 15 Mar 2002 10:21:08 +0100, Axel Gruber <axelgruber3@gmx.de>
wrote:

> I´m also n ot happy with this situation and if anyone have a idea
> how to solve this - please let me know !

I am still using vdr-0.99pre4 and have absolut no problems. I very often
do recordings with 3 cards simultaneously. I have a Duron 700 MHz, 256
MB memory and the 80 GB Maxtors in Raid5 configuration with ReiserFS.

Could it be that your harddisks power down and take to long to come up
again?

You may also change VIDEOBUFSIZE in dvbapi.c to a higher value.

Emil

Home | Main Index | Thread Index