[vdr] MP3 play with 1.0.0pre3 crashes

Hi all,

I'va a strange problem with the stability of the MP3 extension for VDR.
After starting playback of an MP3 file VDR crashes with
"Speicherzugriffsfehler". Beside this I made the following observations:

1. If I select a single MP3 file from my hard disk the file gets played

2. If I select a directory from my hard disk the first song starts to play
and the system crashes after 3-5 seconds

3. If I select a single file from a mounted CDRom drive, it crashes
immediately.

Running it in gdb and backtrace after the crash shows:
  StreamScan__8cMP3Info at mp3-dvb.c:304

My configuration:

Kernel:2.4.13 with ext3 support
Driver: 0.9.4
VDR: 1.0.0pre3
MP3-ext:  0.37
Remote: LIRC
CPU: 200MHz Pentium
RAM 32MB
HD: 80GB IDE, with ext3

Any ideas how to proceed to identify the problem ?

Regards
Peter

Home | Main Index | Thread Index