[vdr] Re: MP3

On 14 Mar 2002 "Rienecker, Fa. Evenio, ITS P, M" <C.Rienecker@deutschepost.de> wrote:

> I have a different problem with the 44kHz option.
> I have a Siemens DVB-C and the new 0.9.4 driver from Klaus' page.
> Playing a 44kHz MP3 I hear a lot of distortions like the volume beeing
> far to much.

You could enable debug output and see what peak sample is output
(in a range of 0-1). But I fear that it's a driver problem
together with DVB-C. I'm using 44kHz all the time without
problems.

> Using the 48KHZ_ONLY option everything is fine.

Well, I would stick to that option. It doesn't cost much cpu and
quality is still very good.

--
Stefan Huelswitt
huels@iname.com  | http://home.pages.de/~nathan