[vdr] output on vga card?

Hi,

how can i output the video on my graphic card (with active framebuffer)?

There are many advantages:

- fast DiVX playback (8%CPU on my 1300MHz Athlon - I think a 300-400MHz
CPU is enough to watch every DiVX)
- softwarescaling (the DivX is almost in best view (in fullscreen))
- no hangup of the CI by playback a video (it comes through the vga
card)
- timeshifting

At the moment, I tried only the mplayer on my VGA Card with TV out. It
works perfect! Now it will be nice, to have the VDR output also on the
TV out of the VGA card.

But how can I change the video output to VGA fb device (dev/fb0) with a
resolution of 800x600?

Marco

Home | Main Index | Thread Index