[vdr] Looking for Jørgen Tvedt

Sorry to bother the list with this, but I have sent a mail to the people
who were kind enough to translate the OSD texts of VDR into their local
language, asking them to complete the latest i18n.c file for the final
version 1.0.0, and got a "User unknown" error message back for

  Jørgen Tvedt <pjtvedt@online.no>

the guy who provided the Norwegian translation. So, Jørgen, if you are
reading this, please contact me with your new email address.

Klaus