[vdr] playlist for video?

is there any solution for playing more then one recording
after another  without starting them manually
(something like a playlist)

i.E: if I want to play 6 episodes of "MacGyver"
(don't laugh -it's for my son...)
to my VHS recorder I have to wait everytime
for 40min then start the next
(maybe adjusting the VHS tape between them etc.)

I think this could be easier and would be also a nice function
for using VDR as a machine for video presentation
(should have a function for looping this playlist then...)

suggestions ???

--

    _    _
   (o)--(o)

 Uwe Weissbach, Leipzig

mail:   uwe.weissbach@web.de
pgp:    send mail with "pgp-request" in subject

Home | Main Index | Thread Index