[vdr] Re: Recordings not in synch

Andreas Share wrote:

> >> Hello,
> >>
> >> i have testet vdr 1.0.0pre4 now 2 Day an now i have the problem that
the
> new recordings arenīt in synch anymore. There is an video-delay near one
> second in the recordings (played with vdr an under windows with elecard
mpeg
> player).
> >>
> >> Also the new records have every few minutes "skips". It seem vdr skips
> some seconds. I have seen this in 4 records from yesterday and today at
the
> moment.
> >>
> >> Older records made with pre3 (pre2) are fine.
> >>
> >> Any Idea?
> >
> >I'm watching a broadcast in time-shift right now (recorded from ZDF) and
> have no such problems.
> >
> >Klaus
> >--
>
> Ok...the recordings itself seems to be ok....the problem come with the
> "skip" funktion. If i skip several minutes with the yellow button the
> recordings get out of synch. I will compare this with an older version,
but
> i think with an older version of vdr this was no problem and the viewing
was
> after several "skips" in synch.
>
>I have also done a lot of skipping and fast forward/back, but audio and
video
>are always in sync.
>
>Are you using the original VDR 1.0.0pre4 or a patched version?
>Is the audio "normal" or Dolby Digital?

I tested this with a plain version an the AIO-Patch...with both the same.
Audio is normal. Driver is from 04.03.2002

Recordings i made with pre3 or prior and played with 1.0.0pre3 ore pre4 are
in synch after a lot of skips.
But newer recordings made with pre4 (2 with plain, 2 with AIO, aktually
"Voyager" and "Babylon 5" from "Premiere") lost synch after several skips.
If i skip trough the recording to near the end i have an difference about 1
second between video and audio. This happends wit all 4 new recordings i
made with the pre4.

Greetings

A.Share

Home | Main Index | Thread Index